Advocate for the Arts Awards Benefit
The Grant Park Music Festival raised more than $500,000 at its signature fundraising event, the 2017 Advocate for the Arts Awards Benefit, on Tuesday, October 17 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park. The Festival honored Anish Kapoor, creator of “Cloud Gate,” along with civic and arts leader Ginger Meyer, and The Arts Club of Chicago for their outstanding contributions to the arts in the city.
The funds raised will support the Festival’s free ten week classical music series at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park, and help to underwrite Festival Connect, its artistic and community engagement activities that benefit more than 800,000 children and adults from Chicago and around the world.
Information for the 2018 Advocate for the Arts Awards Benefit will be posted in the summer.
Event Levels & Benefits
Presto - $25,000
- Priority table seating for a table of ten
- Priority name placement on all benefit printed materials
Vivace - $10,000
- Prime table seating for a table of ten
- Prime name placement on all benefit printed materials
Allegro - $5,000
- Preferred table seating for a table of ten
- Preferred name placement on all benefit printed materials
Individual Reservation(s) - $500
- Reserved seating for one individual