Every aspect of Millennium Park has been designed to be fully accessible to all patrons.
The Jay Pritzker Pavilion provides the following amenities for patrons with disabilities:
- The Jay Pritzker Pavilion has integrated wheelchair seating spaces throughout the Seating Bowl. Additionally, some aisle seats have movable armrests, to allow for easy transferring onto the seat from a wheelchair, and to assist people using walkers and canes.
- Assistive listening devices for the hearing impaired are available at the Patron Service Center, located on the west walkway of the Jay Pritzker Pavilion.
- Grass is cut to meet ADAAG guidelines for access (short cut with firm and stable soil foundation) to allow a wheelchair to go onto the Great Lawn.
- Wheelchair loans in the Millennium Park Welcome Center, at 201 E. Randolph Street. Wheelchairs may be returned to any usher or security guard after the concert.
- Wheelchair accessible restroom facilities are located on the east and west side of the Pavilion.
- Service animals are permitted in the Park.
- Large print copies of the Festival's program book are available at Information Areas on concert nights.
- Ushers are available to assist patrons with disabilities.
For more accessibility information or to arrange for special assistance contact email@example.com or call 312.742.7638.