Millennium Park strives to be accessible for all patrons.
At concerts, the following services are offered at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion:
- All areas of Millennium Park can be accessed by wheelchair.
- Integrated wheelchair seating spaces are available throughout the Seating Bowl. Additionally, some aisle seats have movable armrests, to allow for easy transferring onto the seat from a wheelchair, and to assist patrons using walkers or canes. Wheelchair seats are available in both the free seating area and the membership reserved seating area.
- Wheelchair accessible restroom facilities are located on the east and west side of the Pavilion.
- Grass is cut to meet ADAAG guidelines for access (short cut with firm and stable soil foundation), allowing for easier access to the Great Lawn.
- Courtesy wheelchairs are available before concerts at the Millennium Park Welcome Center (201 E Randolph St) and may be returned to any usher or security guard after the concert.
- Accessible parking is available in Millennium Garages (5 S Columbus Dr) located right below the park.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Patron Service Center, located on the west walkway.
Blind and Low Vision
- Large print copies of the Festival's program book are available at the Patron Service Center.
- Service animals are welcome anywhere in Millennium Park.
Sensory Friendly Location
- If you need to step away from the crowds or concert for a while, we recommend visiting the Lurie Garden, just south of the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, behind the shoulder hedge. You may still hear some of the performance from that location.
Ushers (wearing purple shirts) are located throughout the park on concert nights and are available to assist all patrons with directions, seating, and other requests.
Patron Services Location and Hours
The Patron Service Center is located on the west walkway of the Pavilion and opens 90 minutes before concerts.
Patron Services can be contacted Monday through Friday between 10am-4pm at email@example.com or by calling 312.742.7647.
Other Grant Park Music Festival Events
Services for Grant Park Music Festival events not located at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park vary. Please contact Patron Services for more accessibility information for those events.