The Grant Park Music Festival strives to welcome all people into the joy of music. For assistance, please contact patron services at 312.742.7647 or via email.
Our concerts are appropriate for all ages, and we offer a number of services to support access for concertgoers, including:
- Large Print program books, available at the Patron Service Center (small white tent) on the upper walkway to the west of the Pavilion.
- Wheelchair-seating with companion seats in the members' section (reserved seating) as well as in the free seats (first come, first served). Note: Festival staff is not responsible for moving patrons to and from the Seating Bowl
- Loaner wheelchairs at the Millennium Park Welcome Center (201 E Randolph St), available for free on a first-come, first-served basis with a state ID
- Ramps throughout the Pavilion for ease of access
- Listening devices on loan from the Patron Service Center (upper west walkway)
- Elevator access connecting the Millennium Park Garage to the Randolph Street entrances
- Direct access from the Millennium Park Garage to the Seating Bowl through a security checkpoint
- Accessible/Family bathrooms on the east and west arcades on either side of the stage
- A quieter, low-stimulus, sensory-friendly experience in the Lurie Garden at the southern end of the Great Lawn