Thank you for your membership. Your support reaffirms the Festival's founding principle that classical music, performed by a world-class orchestra and chorus can have a transformative impact on our city.
You can pick up a program book from an usher or view program notes alongside each concert description on the website.
Guest passes are part of some membership packages. You can request your passes over the phone or via email. Passes are to be picked up at the Patron Service Center on the night of the concert. Additionally, you may purchase One Night Passes at a special member discount.
Yellow and Orange memberships - 1 guest pass
Green and Blue memberships - 2 guest passes
Purple memberships - 4 guest passes
Members can contact Patron Services to make exchanges. Please release unused seats so that we can fill the house!
Yes, we can easily reprint your passes at the Patron Service Center on the day of the concert. The Center is located on the upper walkway to the west of the Pavilion.
There are many options:
CTA Trains: exit Lake, Washington or Wabash and walk east.
CTA Bus: 3, 4, 6, J14, 20, 56, 60, 124, 146, 147, 151, 157
Metra: Metra Electric District and South Shore Line service Millennium Park Station, located underneath the Park.
All members are entitled to discounted on-site parking for Festival concert nights in the Millennium Park Garage, located at 5 S Columbus Drive, just under the Pavilion. In order to take advantage of the discount, you must fill out and submit the parking form prior to arriving for your first concert. Here's how it works:
- After purchasing a membership, fill out the discounted parking form you receive via email. If you are renewing a card, include your prior card's number on the form.
You can return your completed form by:
- Emailing us at least three business days prior to your first concert
- Emailing email@example.com
- - Bringing the form to the garage to be processed on site
- Once your form has been processed, you may collect your discount card from the garage office just down the ramp inside the entrance to the garage. You must pick up your discount card before passing through the gate inside the parking garage.
- Each time before you park, use your keycard to enter the facility. Do not take a ticket. Your discount will be applied upon exit.
The Grant Park Music Festival will email an acknowledgment letter to you within one week of your donation. If you did not receive an acknowledgment letter, please contact Patron Services.
Yes, the Grant Park Orchestral Association is a 501c(3) public charity. Any membership to the Festival is considered a contribution and is 100% tax deductible. As our way of saying thank you, you have access to reserved seats and other member benefits.
For your convenience, the Patron Service Center is located on the upper walkway to the west of the Jay Pritzker Pavilion. The Center opens 90 minutes before the start of each concert. Otherwise, the Patron Services team can be reached by phone at 312.742.7647 between 10 AM and 4 PM on weekdays or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Patron Services
Sat: 2PM–6PM (on concert days)
You may also schedule a phone call with a Patron Services specialist.
Our Patron Service Center opens 90 minutes before each concert and is located on the upper walkway on the western side of the Pavilion near the Washington Street entrance.