205 East Randolph Street
The Harris Theater is a cozy, accessible, underground venue located at the northern edge of Millennium Park. Each year, the Grant Park Orchestra heads indoors during simultaneous events being held at the Petrillo Music Shell, including Pride in the Park and Lollapalooza. In 2023, concerts at the Harris include Mendelssohn's Midsummer Night's Dream on June 23-24 and Pines of Rome on August 4-5.
Please familiarize yourself with special traffic information over the weekend of August 4-5.
- The intersection at Monroe and Columbus will be closed.
- The entrances/exits located on the south end of Columbus (off of Monroe) will be closed.
- There may be OEMC/CPD partially blocking the street, but they will leave the entrance/exit on the north side open for garage access.
- Southbound entrance ramp on Columbus will be open (East side on Columbus)
- Northbound entrance ramp on Columbus will be closed (East side on Columbus)
- Northbound exit ramp on Columbus will be open (East side on Columbus)
- Southbound exit ramps on Columbus will be closed (East side and middle ramp on Columbus)
Plan Your Visit
- Please enter at 205 East Randolph. From the Millennium Garage elevators, ride up to Level 7, exit the Exelon Pavilion and enter the Harris to the left.
- Both free and reserved seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Lobby doors open 90 minutes before the start of the concert. The auditorium doors open 30 minutes before the start.
- Our Pre-Concert Talk will take place 60 minutes before the start of the concert in the Donor Lounge on Level 2. Special guests include conductor Eric Jacobsen and violist Masumi Per Rostad.
- Late seating is permitted only between pieces.
- Our Patron Services team will be on hand to assist you on Level 5 in the main lobby.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted. Picnic baskets can be checked at the coat check. The size limit is 12" x 6" x 12".
- Please observe Harris Theater rules.
- We regret that there will be no Impresario Terrace at Harris concerts.