The Grant Park Music Festival strives to welcome all people into the joy of music. Our concerts are appropriate for all ages, and we offer a number of services to support access for concertgoers, including:
- Large Print program books available on request at the Patron Service Center (small white tent) on the upper walkway to the west of the Pavilion.
- Wheelchair seating with companion seats in both the members section (in the front half of the Seating Bowl), and in the free seats section at the back of the Seating Bowl. The free seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wheelchairs on loan from the Millennium Park Welcome Center (201 E Randolph St). These are free of charge and offered on a first-come, first-served basis with a state ID.
- Ramps throughout the Pavilion for ease of access, although we encourage patrons in need of accessible entrances to arrive via Upper Randolph. Note: Festival staff is not responsible for making wheelchair reservations or for moving patrons to and from the Seating Bowl
- Listening devices on loan from the Patron Service Center (upper west walkway).
- Elevator access connecting the Millennium Park Garage to the Randolph Street entrances
- Accessible/Family bathrooms on the east and west arcades, closest to the front of the stage
- A quieter, low-stimulus, sensory-friendly experience in the Lurie Garden at the southern end of the Great Lawn