Venue & Map
When we return in 2021, plan your visit based on opening times at different venues.
The Jay Pritzker Pavilion
Most concerts take place outdoors at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, located in Millennium Park at 201 E. Randolph Street.
- For most concerts, entrances and bag check lines open 2 hours before the concert.
- The Jay Pritzker Pavilion, including the Seating Bowl and Great Lawn, are closed to the public earlier in the afternoon.
- The Patron Service Center opens 90 minutes before the concert.
The Harris Theater for Music and Dance
The Harris Theater for Music and Dance, located at 205 E. Randolph Street is the Festival’s favored indoor concert venue. Please note that when the Festival moves indoors opening times change.
- The Lobby opens 90 minutes before the scheduled concert time.
- The House (all seating areas) opens 30 minutes before the scheduled concert time.
- Visit the Harris Theater website for more information.
The Chase Promenade North Tent
Our Pre-Concert Lecture Series takes place in the Chase Promenade North Tent located on the west end of the Jay Pritzker Pavilion. These lectures invite visitors to go beyond the stage with exclusive conversations between guest artists and expert music commentators. All lectures begin one hour prior to each concert and are free and open to the public.
Concerts at Other Venues
When the Orchestra and Chorus visit other venues, including the South Shore Cultural Center and the Columbus Park Refectory, the opening time is 30 minutes before the scheduled concert start time.